Sunday, 10 May 2009

Phew...

Well... thankfully i didn't embarrass myself and come last in any of the races! On the Saturday, i still had sore thighs from the last minute training sessions which i did (stupidly). I am came 3rd in a poor time of around 5:20 when i should be breaking 5:10. But supposing I've been off for 2 months, it was OK. Then on the Sunday i did 800m came 4th in 2:33. It was OK i guess, but i pulled my Achilles and they ached so when it came to the 300m, i just ran in the heat and then we went home. I got sun burnt and watched some amusing and some excellent races. It was enjoyable but also sad because it was my last chance at u15, i go up to u17 next year so it will be a lot more challenging, but hopefully i rise to the challenge! :-) Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment